Pages


Google
 

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Luang Phor Income Wat Chaiyasathan



My next destination trip in Chiangmai, my Thai driver brought me to Wat Chaiyasathan Phrapootchedi, Chiangmai province.
He insisted must bring me to visit this unique local temple and monk.
Luang phor Income is the abbot of this beautiful temple.



When I entered the temple, there were already many Thai people waiting to see LP Income.
My first reaction was WOW, so many people. Despite the long waiting, I reminded myself to be patient.
Same as usual, I went to the counter to check out LP Income self made amulets first.



It was finally my turn to see LP Income, he looked quite delighted when we met. He smile a bit and ask me to come nearer. He started chanting and applied a very nice fragrance type of metta oil on my forehead and palms, then drew a yantra on it.He then pasted gold foil (pit tong) on my forehead and palms, chanted some more and rubbed oil over the gold foil to be dissolved in my skin. I was told to rub the oil all over my face and arms. By doing so, it would bring great charm and metta to me.
LP Income told me that this blessing ritual is call " Na Na Tong"
He is famous for doing this ritual and he mentioned that having Na na tong can

1) Have Metta mahaniyom ( well-liked) and Metta mahansaney (Great Charm)
2) Able to sell well. (If you are in sales)
3) Good luck.
4) Opposite sex attraction.
5) Strong protection against enemy.

I have to say, I was pretty fascinated and impressed.



LP Income then blessed all his amulets which I bought from his temple. He even applied the metta oil on the amulets for extra blessing and power.

LP Income asked me :" what's your name and where you're from?"
I look at LP in the eye and replied:" I'm called Stanley and from Singapore."
He moved closer to me . I held my breath, not sure what LP wanted.
He then stood up, walk a few steps , held my left hand and said :" Follow me!"
Well to say the least , I was a bit confuse but just do as follow.
LP Income then brought me around his temple and showed me many donation template boards secured in his respective temple walls and ceilings.
The donation template featured many names of Singaporean from Established Companys.
I finally understood that LP Income had many supporters from Singapore.
He even showed me his meditation Room and more.
End of the day, he never asked for money but I put some on the box as donation to the maintenance of temple.
LP Income is indeed a very nice, friendly and passionate monk.
Now that's interesting.

Luang Phor Income 's amulets



This patyant is specially for strong metta and opposite sex attraction.

1) Mae sar lang (Horse make love with woman) yantra is best for opposite sex attraction.

2) Cat and mouse yantra is for best metta and able to charm all difficult people.

3) Tiger and cow yantra means your metta is so good that noone will harm you or hate you.

4) Four Lizard double tails (tookage) yantra for attraction of wealth and opportunity from all directions of life.

5) Wealth Deva Goddness for fetching wealth, business ,career (right hand), windfall, gambling luck (Left hand)

Basically this patyant covers every aspects of life and is a beautiful piece.

More Information of this patyant at: http://www.flickr.com/photos/skybeliever2000/2126279156/ (sold out)

LP Income Luck and Wealth Takrut

Takrut handwritten and blessed by LP himself.

Specially for increasing personal good luck , attraction of great wealth and business success.

Was told only limited produced by LP Income.

More Information of this Special Lp Income Takrut at:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/skybeliever2000/2126278986/

See also
lp income special yin ku in metta cream (get lover back) at:http://www.flickr.com/photos/skybeliever2000/2130500507/

You may also be interested in:

Labels