Pages


Google
 

Monday, June 28, 2010

Amazing great news, Now you able to get Archan maha tana Phra lersi amulet!!!

I'm full of joy.
One amazing great news to share with my blog members.

I got so many email enquires who ask wether i stil have stock for the Archan maha tana Phra lersi amulets which had many great testimonials and effects.

I am proud to say, this amazing amulet is now avaiable but only in limited pieces.
Archan maha tana Pra lersi with salika (wealth ,metta) (available now)


(Front)

(Back)

For those who have miss out on this amazing amulet, you should grab this as soon as possible before it is sold out again for good.

Read all the amazing testimonials given by my client who had used this phra lersi with salika amulet by archan maha tana:
http://thailand-charms-amulets.blogspot.com/search/label/Archan%20Maha%20Tana

You dont wish to kick your head if this amulet is completely sold out again!!!
First come frist serve basics
Get this piece of Archan maha tana Phra lersi amulet now at: $88sgd

Accept PayPal, Western Union, Posb, Public Bank tt transfer.
Contact me by Email for any enquires:
skybeliever2000@yahoo.com.sg

Phone: +6591881863

1)I WOULD LIKE TO HELP YOU REACH YOUR GOAL FASTER AND MORE EASILY,
2)I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO SOLVE YOUR PROBLEMS FASTER AND MORE EASILY.

I PROVIDE OVERSEAS TRANSACTIONS AND ACCEPT PAYPAL PAYMENT TOO,YOU CAN EMAIL ME FOR THE RATE AND EXTRA SHIPPING CHARGE FOR THE AMULETS.. I care a lot about how the amulet has helps you in your life.Nothing is more important to me than a happy client. ..
If you need help and got a question to ask, pls email me at: skybeliever2000@yahoo.com.sg

Immediately, drop me an email to reserved this amulet at skybeliever2000@yahoo.com.sg

You may also be interested in:

Labels